This is my response to i-Antons photo, i like the photo as i think its quite an innocent sweet photo. I took the photo on the studio with a harsh light on the left side. I then Also had to take a picture of clouds to merge with the other photo. I really like how the red bow stands out in the hair. I played with the contrast to then highlight to shadowing more on the right side. I used the "through effect" to put the clouds on top of the original photo. On Photo plus i found a tool which burned the edges to mimic the original photo. If i was to improve this i would define the shoulders more. I like how something quite simple can represent something in this photo for example to innocence the red bow brings. I want to take this technique forward of the innocence of the photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment