Tuesday, 23 April 2013



 
Initial Experimentation.


I then went on to develop where i took the photos, in this one i used just the girl infront of a hedge. I then tried playing with the tones. In the first one i played with the hue to make the grass stand out more. I like this look and i think the shadowing on the legs look nice, however i think some of the tones done come out for example the movement in the dress.
The second photo i turned black and white and then i played with the colours taking away and putting back. I really like how it makes the grass look rural and almost makes the girl stand out more. I like this photo and the shadowing that has gathered under the dress.
The third photo i darkened the black and whitye filter. I like this photo as i think the firl stands our most because of the dark background. I played with the contrast so that the background was darker and the girl was brighter. I like the shadowing at the sides opf the leg which gives it a more young girl kind of look to it.
I like the photo because i think the hand pose on it makes her look sweet and innocent, i like also the background on it also and the way it helps for the body to stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment