Wednesday, 24 April 2013
In these photos I was making decisions of how I wanted to represnt the photos colour wise, and after doing these i have decided this style is most appropriate for the boy. These are my second lots of developments, i tried again making them both stand out for being the boy and the girl, however i think the girls one makes her legs not look that girly, it shows out the bruises on her legs, and my plan was to make her look pristine and girly, however i do like the effect of how it the contrasting the light tones are. I really like the boys though as it has darker shadows and this brings out the muck on his knees. i find the branch in front of his leg quite distracting but i do like how it adds the effect that he's in a muddy kind of forest. I like the composition and how they are both very central, and the position of the girls legs are softer and slightly raised but the boys are quite firm, The style of the dark tones almost comes across like a drawing out of a childs book, i like this effect and want to try and practise this more. I feel this represents the work by Petr Drozdov as the colours are dark with the lights bought out and the shadows turned down, this is like the response i did to his work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment