Friday, 15 March 2013

This is my response to Petr DrozDov, the photo was taken in the studio. I illuminated the one side using the studio light. With a large apperture it ensured me toget the shallowest depth of fiel possible. When it was on the computer I changed the contrast so it illuminated the left slightly again. I like this photo and the way in which it shows a sinister eerie effect. I tried to make the collar bones quite prominant. I like how much detail are in the lips and the small fine details like the freckle on the cheek. I cropped the original to make it the square of the original photos. Although the original was on a black background mine was on a white background. I tried playing around turning that corner above the sholder black but it just didnt look real. Ii am to take this forward i would again capture the sinister scary aspect of the photographer and use a better suited background to give it a even more scary feel to it.



This is the adaptation of my response with the black corner, i dont like how you loose the natural jaw line on this photo, it also makes the face look lumpy.















This photo is again by my third photographer Petr Drozcov, think its quite sinister and scary as some parts are illuminated and some arent. The coller bones are really soft and quite childlike. I like how the chin is the only thing in focus and it is in the top 3rd of the photo, it also seems like it is floating. I really like the use of lighting and how it softly illuminates. If i choose to copy this i really think its important to get the softness and correct illuminations.

No comments:

Post a Comment