The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day; The Knave of Hearts he stole the tarts and took them clean away. The King of Hearts called for the tarts and beat the Knave full sore The Knave of Hearts brought back the tarts and vowed he'd steal no more.
I like this photo alot, the model in it has a childlike feel to it, like a little girl holding a dress, but i also like how the hearts give a make beliefe to the photo. I like how the shadowing covers all of the person and think its a really good technique i may explore. This also relates to the nursery rhyme the queen of hearts. However the dark person shows a hidden maybe scary side to the photograph, like again the twisted scary themes to the nursery rhymes. |
I like your first two photographers - have you got a third one yet? Your analysis is not as in depth as it should be. Make sure you expand using the help sheet in public and really go to town, especially for the images you are choosing to respond to.
ReplyDelete