Friday, 3 May 2013

Practice for final shoot 
Now i have chosen to go for vibrant colours for he girl i decided ways of showing the poem, i did this through the ribbon and the lollipop. Like the boys i chose for shots four photos. 



In this photo i wanted to show the bibrant colours showing up against the green grass. I then wanted to get a girls innocent stance. I like the composition of the central position of the girl. i dont however fel its a strong enough piece to take forward as it just doesnt stand out colour wise in the way i wanted it too.







The second photo below i really like. i like the way in which the colours are quite hard hitting and i really like the composition of the way in which the hair and lollipop are central. I really would like to take this forward as it is quite different to the other photos.



In this photo i like the side composition, i think it brings the colours out  especially well. I like also how nice the plait stands out and loks really sweet and innocenty against the body. However again dont feel this has enough about it to be one of my final pieces.
This is my final practise shot, like the others the colours the brightness and contrast has been bought up a alot and the colours therefor stand out a lot, again i dont feel there is enough about it to stand up against the rest of the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment